Appalachian Coastal Advantage
Appalachian Coastal Advantage (ACA) is a new homeowners program, with a primary focus on lower to mid-market coastal homeowners. The program is 100% backed by Lloyd’s, through the ICAT syndicate and offered exclusively by AUI.
ICAT were founded in 1998 and the syndicate is rated A+ by Standard and Poor’s. Their experience in providing insurance protection for homeowners and businesses located in hurricane and earthquake exposed regions of the United States is unique among Lloyd’s syndicates.
Currently available in coastal Alabama for Baldwin and Mobile counties, coastal Texas and most of Florida (Monroe county excluded). The program will eventually encompass all coastal tier 1 and tier 2 areas from Texas to Virginia, on a non-admitted, surplus lines basis.
With limited Coastal distance restrictions, highly competitive pricing, multiple premium credits, and Coverage A values from $100,000 to $2,000,000, ACA is your first ideal solution for coastal property exposures.
Alabama (Baldwin & Mobile counties)
Florida (excluding Monroe county) Texas (tier 1 and 2 counties)
Contact: 888-376-9633 ext 2048 for underwriters
Contact: 888-376-9633 ext 2005 for phone quotes
Online Rating and Quoting
- No distance to coast restrictions
- Ability to issue Reservation of coverage to afford 30 days to collect and submit money
- Reservation expires after 30 days, no minimum earned premium
- Coverage A from $100K to $2 Million
- AOP Deductibles of $1,000, $2,500 & $5,000
- Wind/Hail coverage matches AOP Deductible
- Separate Named Storm Deductible (2% Available)
- Online rating and quoting as an AUI Sub-Producer
- Quote Indication and print Binder in minutes
- Wind ALWAYS included
- Commission is 12% for New Business and Renewal – seeking rollover opportunities
- Forms Available: HO3, Replacement cost on contents included
- Primary, Secondary & Seasonal
- Up to 2 losses within the last 3 years, total not to exceed $20,000
- PC 1-8
- LLCs and Trusts Accepted
- No Bankruptcy